11 habits to help you feel better in your own body
1. Turn off your devices when you sleep.
2. Sleep between 6 and 8 hours every night.
3. Don’t go to bed with your mind running around. Allow your mind to settle before you fall asleep for a quality rest.
4. For 1h before you go to bed avoid watching tv, checking facebook and emails or playing games on your phone. Instead read a book (a book with pages that is). You will wake up with more energy and avoid sore, dried eyes
5. Drink water throughout the day. The Earth is about 70% water, your body is around 75% water. We can conclude that water is life.
6. Move your body. After all that’s what it’s made for and we’ve been doing it for millions of years, it’s in our genes.
7. Smile. Science says that a smile will make you happier and it’s contagious, making people around you happier as well.
8. Reach for quality before quantity. Whether it is work related, personal growth or fitness strive for quality. This is help you be more productive, focused and appreciated for the work you do.
9. Breathe while focusing on your heart when you are anxious or panicked. It is the best cure. The beginning is more difficult but after 3-4 breathes it’s easier and you begin to calm down.
10. Socialize. I am probably the worst person at this, that’s until I go to an event, I meet wonderful people and then I enjoy it and feel happy for going. If you are not sociable, you could just be friendly. You may find interesting people to connect with and who knows you might even enjoy it.
11. Spend more time outdoors. Research shows that people who spend more time outdoors are happier.
If you’d like to learn more please download my free eBook “15 Healthy Habits For The Body” or book a free consultation with me.