10 awesome things about training outdoors
1. It’s the best way to warm up when you’re cold. You will walk around in a t-shirt while others have coats.
2. When you’re bored of one place you have the option to move in a totally different place 2km away
3. Research shows that people who spend more time outdoor are happier.
4. There’s no one standing in your way. There’s more room to do more things.
5. Raises your vitamin D level
6. Harvard Health Publications say that it improves concentration
7. May help you heal faster
8. Researchers found a link between connecting with the Earth and Mental Health – depression, anxiety, emotional stress, panic, fear, headaches, cardiac palpitations, and dizziness
9. It is never boring
10. There is loads of clean, fresh air and no or few viruses to come in contact with
If you’d like to learn more please download my free eBook “15 Healthy Habits For The Body” orbook a free consultation with me.