Why Training 4 Days A Week Is Essential For Transformational Results
If you brushed your teeth only once a week would your teeth be healthy? The answer is no…..at least I hope so.
So why do you think that training once a week can actually get you the results you want?
Whether we talk about weight loss, toning, fitting into your favourite jeans, overcoming depression, once a week effort will not make a difference.
If you want transformational results you NEED to transform your habits, your life. And exercising is one of the most important aspects of your life.
I am sure I don’t need to tell you about scientific facts proving that exercising (whether it’s yoga or intense workouts) is healthy for all aspects of your life: physical, psychological, emotional, social.
And I may be biased but I do believe that taking your training outdoors makes again a HUGE difference. I see this all the time.
I have clients I trained in a gym, with weights and treadmills and all these things for over a year. Really challenging exercises. When I took them outdoors their bodies changed massively in a matter of months.
But not only their bodies, they were also more focused, ADHD symptoms dissolved, they became more patient and so on. But those clients train with me at least twice a week and alone twice a week.
It’s in your genes
As human beings we have always been moving, running, climbing, carrying, lifting, throwing for millions of years, every day. Every Day! It’s in your genes, whether you accept it or not.
Now you attempt to go AGAINST your nature. Against what your body needs and you focus only on what your brain wants: comfort – 1 lousy exercising session a week.
That’s not even half of what your body has been used to for millions of years. And you expect transformational results…
We have created an environment for our comfort, for our brains but our bodies are still behind, a long way behind.
If you do not keep in touch with your body you will suffer the consequences.
There’s no time
Something I hear every time I talk to someone about anything. Ladies…there is no such thing as “no time”.
I am one of the people who should say that night and day. I’ve done almost 1 year’s worth of progress in 6-7 months. And ever since I can remember I always did 10 times more than everyone else. I also got 10 times more than everyone else.
No one “has time”, we all make the time we need to do the things we DECIDE to spend the time we have on. I believe it was Earl Nightingale I heard talking about this.
Whenever I feel like saying “I don’t have time” I stop and say “I choose do to something else with the time I have”. Do this and things will begin to change.
I decide what I do with my time. Sometimes I give up a few hours of sleep a week. Sometimes I gives up going out with friends, partying and having fun.
When things need to get done you need to choose what you will do with your time. It’s simple…
From now on NEVER say “I don’t have time”. The more you say it, the more you believe it and the more true it becomes.
To transform your life you have to decide what you are going to do with your time. You want to exercise more? Then make the time in your life for that.
And you want to transform your life? Make time for 4 sessions a week.
Making time for 4 sessions a week to get transformational results
I’ve been really strict with what I wrote in this blog. But I had to and I hope it woke you up and made you understand that nothing with transform if you don’t change the way you think and the words you speak.
So here is how I make time to do 1000 things in one day. I give you this not because I want to prove something but because I am hoping you will take something out of them
1. Discipline. When I get lazy then I work twice as hard to recover the time I lost. Be disciplined enough to go out there and do your 4 sessions.
2. Accountability – have a Coach. I am accountable to 4 people in my life right now: Amanda my business and marketing coach, Michael – natural movement and OCR coach and Sensei Robin and Sensei Graham – my Karate coaches. They always keep an eye on me to make sure I don’t fall back. It’s difficult sometimes but when I get the results it’s worth all the effort.
3. Accountable to myself. I admit I am hard of myself. Many people tell me this. But that’s how I get what I want out of life. It’s difficult to please myself but when I do it’s for massive transformations and breakthroughs and I give myself a high five. And sometimes a hug (shhhh….don’t tell anyone). Expect great things from yourself, get those 4 sessions in to get results.
4. Say no to parties, movies, nights out. It takes discipline and commitment but hey….who said it’s going to be easy. No to parties, YES to training to get transformation results.
5. Have a strong WHY. This is what Amanda taught me. She says that if you have a strong enough why you can overcome almost any how. And looking back I always had a huge WHY behind my actions. Everything I ever did has a strong why and strong emotions behind. So this way you will make the time to do your 4 days a week training.
So if you want transformational results, get those 4 sessions a week in. They do not all need to be intense and sweaty, but they need to be there if you think you need to exercise more.
Yoga, Tai Chi, running, natural movement, anything, get them in there so you can make the transformations. Otherwise you will struggle all your life.
But I can make things easier for you
I have a program which makes things easier. This program is for a period of 6 months and you will do 2 sessions a week for the first 3 months and then 4 sessions a week for the last 3 months.
Plus you get:
Training plans we create together to fit your lifestyle and your personality
Weekly calls to make sure you are doing the work to transform your life
You get your sessions recorded so you don’t miss anything
You get life access to all my online resources: exclusive articles, podcasts, webinars
And much, much more…
It will leave you feeling
Proud that you achieved your transformational goals and you did not give up
Confident that you know exactly what and how to do things moving forward, to continue transforming your life
Enthusiastic when you think about exercising. No more confusion.
Relaxed you have the right knowledge and right person behind you
Motivated and inspired to move on, reach your goals and purpose
If you want to know more about this particular program please email (and mention this blog and program) at firstname.lastname@example.org